Kennewick Cast Gold Inlays & Onlays Dentist
The gold standard in dentistry!
There’s nothing more precious than a healthy smile
Did you know that gold restorations are considered the best in dentistry? The reason for this are the extraordinary properties of gold.
- Gold is incredibly biocompatible
- Gold doesn’t oxidize and discolor your teeth
- Doesn’t break or crack
- Feels natural in your mouth
- Can last for decades
Cast gold inlays and onlays can look great and provide a conservative, long-lasting solution to damaged teeth. Interested in getting a gold restoration in Kennewick? Dr. Holmes is here to answer all your questions! Book online or call (509) 361-1859.
With proper care, gold dental work can last for up to 70 years!
Gold restorations can protect your teeth from fractures and cracks
Conservative gold restorations can be placed discreetly in your mouth
They feel similar to natural teeth. You won’t even notice them!
New to our practice?
Find out everything we can do for your smile.
Your gold restoration at Holmes Dental
- After a conservative preparation, an accurate impression of your teeth is made.
- Your high-quality gold restoration will be created at one of our top-tier laboratories.
- Dr. Holmes will place your new gold restoration so you can enjoy a healthy smile for years to come!
Before & After
How much does a gold restoration cost?
- The cost of your restoration will depend on the location and size of the damaged tooth
- Your insurance may cover a percentage of your treatment
- Our team will gladly give you an estimate of your out-of-pocket investment
Everyone is welcome at Holmes Dental! We work with most dental insurance companies and our team is happy to provide you with options to help you get the premium quality of care that you deserve.
Our patients’ trust means everything to us
“My daughter had a couple of cavities and Dr. Holmes fixed them with no problems at all. He didn’t even have to get her numb!”
— Angela M.
“The staff is very accommodating and gets you in quickly. Dr. Holmes’ work is smooth and impressive. Talk about a breath of fresh air!”
— Becca S.
“Dr. Holmes and his staff are wonderful. I reached out on a holiday for a dental emergency and got an immediate response with a next-day appointment.”
— Cierra N.
Book your visit today
We can’t wait to meet you! Call (509) 783-2067 or schedule your appointment online.
FAQ about gold restorations
Do gold restorations require special care?
- Brush at least twice a day for 2 minutes
- Floss daily
- Maintain regular checkups and cleanings
Are gold restorations safe?
Am I a good candidate for a gold restoration?
You may be a good candidate for a gold restoration if you:
- Are looking for the longest-lasting solution
- Have a severely damaged tooth due to decay or trauma
- Have a broken, cracked, or chipped tooth
Restorative procedures like gold inlays and onlays can help protect, restore, and reshape your teeth. If you think you could benefit from this treatment, book an appointment with us today!