Kennewick Cosmetic Dentist
Smile with pride!
A smile is the best thing you can wear
Improving the way your smile looks can do wonders for your self-esteem and well-being. At Holmes Dental, we believe that having a smile that makes you proud is as important as keeping it healthy. Our cosmetic services include:
Want to improve your smile? Our Kennewick cosmetic dentist is here to help you achieve a beautiful grin you’ll want to share with the world. Call (509) 783-2067 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Holmes.
Our cosmetic treatments offer a natural, flawless smile
Fillings, crowns, and veneers can shield your teeth from damage
We work with top-quality materials to ensure the best results
With proper care, your cosmetic results can last for decades
New to Holmes Dental?
Discover what we can do for your smile.
Cosmetic dental care at Holmes Dental
- One-on-one time with Dr. Holmes to talk about your goals.
- A comprehensive exam and cleaning.
- A customized treatment plan based on your goals and needs.
How much do cosmetic treatments cost?
- Cosmetic treatments are typically not covered by insurance. However, our team can work with you to find the most convenient and affordable solution for you.
- We’ll gladly provide you with an estimate of your out-of-pocket expenses.
Our patients’ trust means everything to us
“My daughter had a couple of cavities and Dr. Holmes fixed them with no problems at all. He didn’t even have to get her numb!”
— Angela M.
“The staff is very accommodating and gets you in quickly. Dr. Holmes’ work is smooth and impressive. Talk about a breath of fresh air!”
— Becca S.
“Dr. Holmes and his staff are wonderful. I reached out on a holiday for a dental emergency and got an immediate response with a next-day appointment.”
— Cierra N.
Book your visit today
We can’t wait to meet you! Call (509) 783-2067 or schedule your appointment online.
FAQ about cosmetic dental care
Are cosmetic treatments good for your dental health?
Yes! Many cosmetic treatments can be beneficial for your health. Here are some examples:
- Veneers are thin porcelain shields that are designed to hide imperfections. They also protect teeth from chips and cracks.
- Porcelain crowns not only look beautiful but also help you restore the function of your teeth. When combined with implants to restore a missing tooth, they provide many benefits, like preventing bone damage.
- Natural-looking fillings are typically used to treat decayed teeth and prevent further damage while also improving their appearance.
Who is a good candidate for cosmetic dentistry?
How long do the results of cosmetic dentistry last?
The durability of cosmetic dental procedures varies depending on the type of treatment you get and your oral hygiene habits. Teeth whitening, for example, can last for several months to a year or longer, depending on how well you maintain your dental hygiene. To ensure your cosmetic treatment lasts a long time, follow your personalized recommendations and keep up with your regular checkups!